𝐒𝐨.. 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬?l
Bananas you bought for yourself and, your children to eat... to which they did not. Now you are left with bananas, that either need to be thrown out.. or better yet, eaten. If you are not brave enough to actually eat the bananas.... let make banana bread.
I typically make banana bread because the hubby loves it... but he hates bananas.. That's right, the dude doesn't even like bananas. I have been found to chase him around the house with them occasionally.. make him panic to epic proportions. Some may say that's not nice, to those people, I would like to mention : I have been known to glitter bomb him as well. g o o d
What will you need?
• 1 + 1/2 cup flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 3/4 to 1 cup sugar (𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒔, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆 3/4 𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓)
• 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
• 4 Bananas (𝑹𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕)
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup chocolate chips (𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔! 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅)
What you need to do;
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 350
- lightly grease pan (4.5"x8.5" loaf pan)
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer, or hand mixer; cream butter and sugar together.
- scrap down edges of bowl
- add lightly beaten eggs and vanilla until just mixed
- in a seperate medium bowl; mash bananas together.
- add banana mash, to the butter mixture and blend until combined. 𝔻𝕆 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕄𝕀𝕏
- fold in chocolate chips by hand
- pour into pan and sprinkle with more chocolate of your choosing
- place in the center of the oven and bake.
𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 45 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 1 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 (until a tester comes out 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 clean)
• let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.