Don't cha need some S'more recipes?!
yeah... that was cheesy. In times like today, I will take all the cheesy, the humor, the practical jokes (as long as no one gets hurt!) & pretty much anything to make me smile.... we got to just keep moving smoreward.
Lets just dive right in, and try something today ; I don't know about you, but I LOVE camping. I love SMORES, I love barbequing on an open campfire. I love sitting under the stars, those beautiful clusters of light, way up in the sky while my girls sleep in a nearby tent. Seeing as I cannot be in a provincial park sleeping under the stars right now... smores are the next best thing. Or in this case ; SMORE Squares.
Fun Fact ; I do sell smore Squares through-out the year, but more commonly during Christmas time in my Classic Cookie Boxes at Christmas!
What do you need?
1/2 Cup Salted Butter
1 large Egg
1 Cup light brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 cups Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
1+1/4 Cup Mini Marshmallows
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (or any chocolate you like)
What you will need to do?
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350
- First off, Melt that Butter! Place the Butter in a heat-safe bowl, and place in the microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the butter, egg, brown sugar, and Vanilla together until well incorporated.
- Once blended, fold in the flour, and Graham Cracker Crumbs, until combined. It will be a thick cookie dough like texture.
- Take 3/4 of the dough and press it into a 9X9 Pan.
- Place in the middle rack of the oven, and bake for 10 minutes. & then its time to add the extra yummies
- After baking for 10 minutes, sprinkle the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and break up the leftover cookie dough ontop.
- After baking for 10 minutes, sprinkle the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and break up the leftover cookie dough on top.