Terms and Conditions
1. A Deposit of a minimum or 40% is required to hold your event date and is non-refundable.
2. If an order is under $50, the order is due in full at time of order.
3. Final order payment due 1-2 week's prior to your event date.
4. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
5. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake, cookie, confection. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
6. Delivery and setup is an additional cost per location and time. Will be discussed when pricing out order.
7. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake, cookie, or confection after setup or pickup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s), or confections. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
8. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves MJ Cakery's possession.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
COVID 19 Update ;
10. If I fall ill, or anyone on my team, I will cease work immediately, reach out to the affected parties, and refund any future orders. Until such time has passed that I and my team are healthy again.
11. If you start to feel ill, or have any COVID-19 symptoms; please cancel your order and I will credit your payment to any future order.
12. If I cannot complete your order when you are ready to re-book, I will refund your credit in full.