Ordering a Custom CAKE!
Ordering a cake can be stressful! Your not quite sure what to ask, or what you need to know to get your order started. Im hoping to explain this to you in a pretty simplistic way.
Step 1 ; What do you want the Cake to look like?
- Do you have a theme in mind?
- Color Scheme?
- Maybe you have a napkin or invitation you are basing the event around. Any ideas are welcome while we work together to figure out exactly what you need your dessert to look like!
Step 2 ; Choose a Cake Flavor!
- Choose a Cake - See the list below!
- Choose a Filling! - See the list below
- Choose an Icing (In most cases vanilla buttercream is the most requested flavor)
* I use a Mock Swiss Meringue Recipe, but can also make an America style buttercream as well if you are looking for something sweeter (or egg-free)
Step 3 ; Get in touch!
- Head over to the contact page & send a quote request/fill out an order form
- Let me know how many servings you need. (how many people does your order need to feed)
- & ask any and all questions! :)
Vanilla | Chocolate | Red Velvet | Raspberry Swirl | Blueberry Swirl | Carrot
Chocolate/Vanilla Marble | Oreo | Lemon | Strawberry | Neapolitan
Cinnamon Swirl | Pumpkin Spice | Maple Bacon
Vanilla Custard | Chocolate Custard | White Chocolate Custard | White Chocolate
Cream Cheese | Fruit Compote( Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach, Cherry) | Lemon
Salted Caramel | Chocolate Cookie Fudge | Bavarian Creme | Chocolate Mouuse
Whipped Cream & Fresh Berries | Chocolate Ganache (White, Milk, Dark) |
Ok - so quick Note ; My go-to Icing is a Mock Swiss Meringue recipe. Its light and not to sweet. (this will make you crave more and more cake.. Eat cake Responsibly.
---------- IF you are in need of an egg-free Icing, a Traditional American Buttercream can be made, but it is heavier & sweeter than my go-to.
Vanilla | Chocolate | Strawberry | Raspberry | Caramel | Coffee
Cookies and Cream *speckled finish | Lemon | Hazelnut | Whipped Cream
Cream Cheese (Real Cream Cheese Is only on cupcakes, Extracts will be used in tiered cakes)