𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙨... 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙; 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧!
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕;
• 1/2 Butter (melted, not spreadable)
• 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
• 1/4 Cup White Sugar
• 2 table spoons sryup (golden corn syrup is best, but any type of syrup can be substituted) • 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1 egg
• 1 + 1/2 cup flour (add more as needed, no more than 1/4 cup)
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/3 tsp salt
• 1 cup chocolate chips
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠;
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 350
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds, just barely melt it.
- in a mixer , beat butter and sugars until creamy and pale in color and sugar has dissolved
- add syrup, vanilla, and egg
- mix till just incorporated.
- add flour, baking soda, and salt, mix until combined.
If needed add extra flour 1 tbsp at a time. Dough should form a ball, not be dry. Dont add too much, if you do it wont be that ooey gooey delish cookie your looking for.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- scoop out 18-20 balls and press extra chocolate chips on top of ball
- bake for 10-12 minutes (the edges golden brown and the cookies will be puffy)
- take out and cool for 10 minutes... (try really really hard to wait... or it will just fall apart in your hand.. or maybe thats what your after ;)
If needed add extra flour 1 tbsp at a time. Dough should form a ball, not be dry. Don't add too much.
Enjoy responsibly .